Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100 days

On Sunday, I was following a line of Tweets which included a note about a fast approaching deadline. There are 100 days left in the year. So, what are you going to do?

I certainly did not pull out a calendar and count. I opened a fresh Word document on my computer and began typing.

What do I want to do during the final 100 days of 2009?

I've written down 15 items so far. They all deal with organization, work, goals and more work.

Some are simple like keeping my e-mail inbox under control. While I'm out and about, I have a nasty habit of checking Twitter. If I find an interesting Tweet with a link, I send an e-mail of it to myself. The result: My inbox is filled with about 20 e-mails of Tweets just crying out for me to check them out.

Other items are more challenging like trying a new method to finish up my memoir. I've hit a brick wall in recent weeks. I need to carve out a good chunk of time for that to work.

I have the time to complete the items on my list. I read enough blogs to know that people, who have less time than me are more productive. I kept my list small. I wanted it to be manageable.

I'm writing this post as a reminder that I have a list. I won't bore anyone with it here, but I'll print out a copy to monitor my progress.

Here's to 100 days and my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is enabled. This blog is now maintained at
stacysjensen.com.