Today, I'm loving the process of trying.
I like Twitter, because:
- It forces me to edit and revise to get my point across.
- I can connect with people I know.
- I exchange ideas with folks on politics. Some points we agree on and others we agree to disagree.
- I meet new people.
- I can find information about writing, books and the publishing industry without trolling the entire internet by myself. I follow other writers, agents and publishers. They do a lot of the searching and sifting for me.
- It reminds me that I am not writing at my computer alone — there are millions (or gazillions) more people tapping away at the keyboard just like me.
Look me up. I'm @StacyWrites
How do you feel about Twitter? If you don't tweet, what's stopping you?