Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday: @GeoffTalbot

Can you write a blog posts in seven sentences? Most days I don't, but it's a regular feat for Geoff Talbot.

His Twitter bio @GeoffTalbot is to the point:
In Seven Words... I write a seven sentence creative blog...
 His Seven Sentences blog is ... for bloggers, artists, dreamers and believers.

At Seven Sentences, his blog posts are short and to the point. If you aren't into what Geoff has to say, it's worth looking around and seeing how he says it.

Under the tab 7 Sentences, he explains the blog is posted at 7:57 a.m. Pacific Coast time. I get my dose of "daily creative inspiration" in my inbox.

I follow Geoff on Twitter and he sometimes sends direct messages asking for input on a post. Call me a sheep, but I comment almost every time he sends a note. Why? He's taking time to connect.

His blog features posts on creativity, Social Media, Holy Filth, Filmmaking, Writing, Poetry and Guest Blogs.

A few recent posts:
If you have time, visit his site and roam. I love seeing how Geoff presents a topic in seven sentences.

Could you write your blog in seven sentences? I failed with this post. Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa.
    What a challenge.
    I try to keep my blog posts short. But seven sentences? I don't know. You've got me intrigued. Seven sentences in this comment--and now to go follow @Geoff Talbott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, love the challenge. I'm going to check out Geoff's blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could do it Lynda. I love to Tweet, so I guess I can micro-blog when I focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, my comments won't comment. *sob*

    I love the idea of shorter posts. Easy for me, easy for my readers. Win, win! :-)

    Heading over to give him a visit. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had trouble Robyn. Somtimes, Blogger likes to be a bear.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is enabled. This blog is now maintained at
stacysjensen.com.