Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween: Fun Friday Foto Fextravaganza

Here's my entry in the Fun Friday Foto Fextravaganza:
Mauly is not Halloween happy.
Today's word is HALLOWEEN.

Our dog Mauly was not happy when I took this picture. I suspect she won't allow me to leave house post-Halloween for fear I'll go clearance shopping again.

Fun Friday Foto Fextravaganza is the creation of Susanna Leonard Hill and Catherine Johnson


Update:  Here's a link to Robyn Campbell of Putting Pen to Paper's photos Bwa ha ha ha. 

Don't forget to enter Susanna's Halloweensie contest on Monday. The details are here.

15 comments:

  1. ah your pup might not be happy but sure is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So cute. Poor suffering puppy :) Thanks so much for joining in fun friday and for the shout out about the Halloweensie Contest! I hope you're posting an entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, I need to dress one of my horses up. Hmmm, wondering what they would do. Thinking I might get bitten or kicked. :-)

    Sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw he is so cute!! Hope you have a happy halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely NOT a happy chappy! But he sure is a CUTE chappy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. She is a suffering puppy, but well loved.
    @Susanna - Yes. I will post it.
    @Robyn - I would like to see the horses dressed up. It could be dangerous. Our Mauly just freezes when you try to put anything on her - even protective booties for her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mauly thanks you both @Crystal and @Angela. She continues to glare at me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stacy! Just hopped over from Tara's PiBoIdMo FB page. Following you now. Looking forward to next month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this photo is adorable. Hope you have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Salarsen and Maeve. Happy Halloween to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!!!!! I love it!! Hopefully the halloween treats perked up her spirit! :)

    By the way I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, our dog had his moment too. He was also indignant about it.

    Is your dog a Vizla? I had one as a child - great dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is enabled. This blog is now maintained at
stacysjensen.com.