Susanna Leonard Hill tagged me after she completed a "blog hop interview."
Who started all of this tagging? — Robyn Campbell, of course. Who wants to miss the fun when Robyn and Susanna are involved? NO ONE!
I copied the questions from Susanna's post. She said I can answer four (or as many as I like from the questions). I'm supposed to tag three other writers, who in turn answer their four questions.
Here are the questions:
- What are you working on right now?
- How does it differ from other works in its genre?
- What experiences have influenced you?
- Why do you write what you do?
- How does your writing process work?
- What is the hardest part about writing?
- What would you like to try as a writer that you haven't yet?
- Who are the authors you most admire?
- What scares you?
1. What are you working on right now? — Revisions for submissions and a new WordPress website.
6. What is the hardest part about writing? — Time. I have several projects in the "write, revise, repeat" phase. Deadlines for critique groups and submission have kept me on task. Well, I've pushed up against a few deadlines, but they still motivate me to reach a goal.
7. What would you like to try as a writer that you haven't yet? — I always answer "short story" to this question, but haven't sat down to write one yet. It seems to be the best vehicle for a few ideas I have, but other projects take priority before jumping into this area.
9. What scares you? — An immediate concern is whether my husband is accurate that I allegedly over watered my neighbor's plants, while she was away. Long term? Would I have what it takes to survive a continual onslaught of zombies? I mean, could I do it like some of those movie characters for days and years.
Check out Robyn Campbell's answers here.
Check out Susanna Leonard Hill's answers here.
Hmm. I'm supposed to tag three people. Since I'm a writer and my math is shaky sometimes, I'm tagging Teresa Robeson — this is her blog! Anyone else?
I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. Like many of you, I've been busy — writing, studying, building a website, spending time with family, etc.
You'd think I have been fighting off zombies due to my absence from the blogging world, but I have not. That's not one of my super hero powers (as evidence of my No. 9 answer)!